Ricotta, Honey, Lemon & Almond Ice CreamPrint Recipe
- 1 Cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 Cup of coconut cream
- 1/2 Cup of coconut sugar (brown sugar okay)
- 1 Sachet of stevia (optional)
- 2 tbsp of pure honey/maple
- 1 grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- -------Chocolate Topping-------
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Optional: Rum, sherry, fruits, berries, nuts – you get the picture!
- Mix everything together – with either a hand whisk or food processor – freeze in a container for 1-2 hours and serve on top of my infamous banana split recipe! Please note it will need to sit out for 10 mins before serving!
- For the chocolate topping just mix everything together and pour on top when done! The cold temperature will make the coconut oil set hard.