Peanut Butter Protein Ice-CreamPrint Recipe
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp raw peanut butter (pure/organic)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup of crushed ice
- 1 1/3 cups of plant-milk (I used coconut milk) – can add more if it’s too thick
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (any you have is fine) – optional
- Optional toppings: fruit, honey, nuts, cinnamon, cocoa, coconut
- Blend everything together, stick it in the freezer for 30 mins & serve as pictured!
Summer series has officially begun! Ice-cream, salad, fish…I’m so excited! Each season brings with it wonderful changes and opportunities, I feel that’s how we experience and measure time; by the enjoyment of apple pies transitioning into apple salads!