4 Ingredient Raspberry, Coconut & Walnut BrittlePrint Recipe
- 2 bars of organic dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 1 handful of any berry (raspberry, blueberry, goji berry)
- 1 handful chopped nut/seed (walnut, hazelnut, almonds, sunflower seeds)
- A sprinkle of coconut/cracked wheat/whatever you have lying around
- Melt chocolate in a plastic bowl over boiling water
- Using a wooden spoon, pour and spread it onto a tray lined with non-stick baking paper, to create a thin-ish later
- Top with evenly distributed chosen ingredients (1 berry, 1 seed/nut and whatever else)
- Pop in the freezer for 2hrs plus – keep there after because its amazing frozen! Can also be stored in the fridge!
Okay, new favourite in town, I'm so mad I haven't made this sooner but SO HAPPY it now exists!! Eek!! This is the only snack in the world that matters...and you can make it however you d$*n well please!