Home-made GranolaPrint Recipe
- 3 cups organic rolled oats
- 4 tbsp honey (I use Manuka active)/maple syrup you have
- Raisins or any dehydrated fruit
- Goji berries - any berry as long as its dried
- Roughly chopped almonds - any nut you like
- Shredded coconut
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl covering all oats in honey or pure maple syrup
- Lay into a baking tray on baking paper creating a thin sheet layer (1cm thick)
- Cook on for 15mins on 180C until top goes golden brown
- Leave to cool for 30 mins
Note: Don’t worry that it isn’t hard when its finished baking, the magic happens when you leave it to cool for 30 minutes and the honey/syrup harden!
This recipe is ah-maz-ing!! I couldn't believe how easy it was to make my own granola; this recipe is perfect for any time of year, on its own or served as a crumble topping! What I love most is that you can substitute a ton of different ingredients, or add protein powder and any dietary supplement to suit your taste, needs and lifestyle! You will never buy over-priced store-boxed cereal again, AND you get to tell everyone an annoying amount of times, "DID YOU KNOW I MADE THAT", "COS I DID!"