Grilled Peaches With Avocado, Cocoa & Banana MoussePrint Recipe
- 2 ripe peaches - seed removed and a hollow teaspoon sized hole made
- 1/2 a large ripe avocado
- 2 tsp pure honey (use agave to make vegan)
- 2 tsp pure cocoa powder
- 1 large frozen banana
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the seed inside, ensure the hole left behind is neat and can hold at least a tsp of mousse
- On the grill setting, place peaches face down on the metal rack for 10mins, ensuring the outside does not burn (can also used a BBQ grill)
- Add all other ingredients to a blender and blend for 2 mins, stopping to scrape down the sides every 30secs
- Remove peaches from the oven/BBQ and place upright on a plate
- Spoon blender mousse mix into the holes and dust with some extra cocoa powder for decoration!
Dessert for breakfast!! Dairy-free, gluten free breakfast-y protein, with some much-needed sweetness!!