Garlic, Chilli & Sesame Prawns in Avocado CupsPrint Recipe
- 150g peeled prawns
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 pinch of maldon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large ripe avocados - halved length-ways and seed removed
- Add olive oil and garlic to a saucepan and lightly fry for 2 minutes
- Add the prawns for a further 5 minutes to fry
- Add sesame seeds, cayenne pepper and salt and a little more olive oil (if needed)
- Cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the prawns are cooked through
- Serve a heaped tbsp of prawns into the avocado where the seed has left a hole…and enjoy!!
Never met an avocado recipe I didn't like! I'm basically a fan of any food that can double as an edible bowl afterwards...first of all, no washing up! Creaminess meets spice, and the textures were made for each other...really, if you make nothing else from my archive of deliciousness...PLEASE make this!