Homemade Reeses with Cashew Banana FillingPrint Recipe
- 1 large block of dark chocolate
- 6 large tsps of cashew butter
- 1 banana - mashed with a fork & mixed into a puree - optional but worth it!
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiled water
- Spoon a tbsp into the bottom of the muffin holders (enough to line the bottom) then spoon a 3/4 tsp of cashew butter (and mashed banana if using) and top with a large tbsp of chocolate to cover everything
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours then transfer to the fridge to keep
I used to L.O.V.E Reeses - madly, truly, deeply! So, naturally I am beyond thrilled that I finally figured out how to sneak them back into our life - and it' almost too easy to post - but I guess I could at least share the "recipe"...just the recipe, though!