Brie, Avo & Strawberry Balsamic Sweet Potato ToastPrint Recipe
- 1 large sweet potato - washed and thinly sliced length-ways
- 4 large strawberries - sliced
- 1/2 a block of brie cheese - thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado - mushed with a fork
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Cut A large sweet potato lengthwise, about 1cm thick, to create the toast foundation
- Cover the sliced sweet potato in olive oil (both sides) and place on the middle shelf of the oven for 20mins on each side
- Turn the oven off and leave the toast for another 10mins inside
- Remove toast to cool for 10mins outside of the oven, then top with avocado, brie & strawberries
- Add a sprinkle of balsamic, salt and pepper – and it’s read to gobble down as quickly as you can!
TASTE EXPLOSION ALERT! I'm allllll about healthy, delicious and simple snacks...just like this one. I like nice balances of flavour that keep me interested and offer me a range of health benefits while I snack; is that too much to ask for? *Cough* high maintenance *cough*...welllllll...I also want it to look good; colourful, bright and appealing. Tick, tick annnnnd TICK!